If you are looking for a standard size pillow for a toddler, then the page that you have opened is perfect for your search.
Sleeping is essential for toddlers for their healthier growth and body relaxation. But for comfortable sleep, they would need the right accessories such as a toddler blanket, bed, and pillows for sleep. But now, how do you choose the best pillows for toddlers?
There are few things to considered best for choosing a toddler pillow. The toddlers’ pillows should be adorable and comfortable makes it easy for parents to sleep with them. The toddlers’ pillows and pillowcases must be soft and come to offers head, neck, and muscle support.
Sleep hygiene is essential for everyone, but children and toddlers must get quality sleep since their bodies are growing rapidly. Furthermore, if your toddler gets a good rest at night, the odds are that you yourself will too.
We know that you may have already done your mattress and bedframe research, but selecting the right pillow is also quite essential to your toddler’s safety and comfort.
Though we agree that the timeframe does vary, many children over 18 months are ready for the additional comfort a pillow gives. Introducing a pillow to your child for the first time does come with several caveats, though, as there are essential safety necessities to consider.
Although we have seen that infants are more at risk for sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS) and even suffocation, toddlers may still be susceptible to a relative risk, sudden unexplained death in childhood (SUDC), with improper pillow use.
Durability and ease of washing are the primary feathers for toddlers’ pillows. They are made from high-quality material that offers to use with a growing child. Pillows for toddlers must be lightweight and portable, perfect not only for toddler beds but also ready for travel naps and outdoor use.
- Best Standard Size Pillow for Toddler to Buy
- Buying Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
Best Standard Size Pillow for Toddler to Buy
1. ClevaFoam Standard Size Toddler Pillow
If you need a unique pillow for toddlers to include all of the features, then Cleva foam is the right option for you. The Cleva foam is covered with a soft ergonomic fabric cover, comfortable for the whole night sleeping.
This pillow awesome for allergic toddlers; the material is breathable and hypoallergenic to offers sleep without allergen.
This pillow is a great choice to choose for toddlers for their healthy growth and body. Its design perfect for toddlers’ head, neck and spine alignment. One hundred percent satisfaction guarantee with very healthy reviews and a low price. Thanks to their lightweight, and the cover of the pillow is machine washable.
[i2pc pros_icon=”icon icon-check-4″ cons_icon=”icon icon-ban-3″ show_title=”false” title=”Pros & Cons” show_button=”false” pros_title=”Pros” cons_title=”Cons” ][i2pros]Comfortable and supportive
Removable and machine washable cover
The pillow keeps the toddlers head, neck and spine in alignment
Hypoallergenic, Free from allergen
Popular in the market with very healthy reviews[/i2pros][i2cons]It is not portable
Only for 1 to 3 years old toddlers[/i2cons][/i2pc]
2. Pure down Natural Goose Toddler Pillow
- ⭐SIZE & FILLING - Size 20" x 26" and filled with 85% Grey Goose Feathers and 15% Grey Goose Down.
- 🌼FEATURES - Designed with basic shape and white shell, features not only fluffness but also medium firm support.
- 🌙FABRIC - Made of 100% cotton, the texture of its soft and breathable cover is skin friendly and durable.
- 🦢CERTIFICATION - All of our pillows follow the Responsible Down Standard (RDS). The stuffing is carefully selected from premium and reliable materials.
- 💧WASHING TIPS - Machine wash in cold water with gentle cycle, tumble dry low until thoroughly dry.
This pillow is very well filled and made, perfect for a whole night as well as nap time. Its cover is made from 100 percent cotton to make this comfortable and breathable. It’s easy to clean; simply put them in a machine washer apply a gentle cycle setting with cold water. It’s easy to adjust and maybe match your toddler’s blanket and beds.
This pillow is easy to compress and convert into a flat shape for packing on the go. It’s available in different sizes, including standard size and small size. Thanks to its lightweight, breathable and comfortable for all seasons.
[i2pc pros_icon=”icon icon-check-4″ cons_icon=”icon icon-ban-3″ show_title=”false” title=”Pros & Cons” show_button=”false” pros_title=”Pros” cons_title=”Cons” ][i2pros]Organic cotton fabric cover
Standard size pillow for a toddler
Supportive and comfort
Breathable and lightweight
High rated product in the market[/i2pros][i2cons]Not specially designed for toddlers
7 Percent negative reviews, which is too much[/i2cons][/i2pc]
3. Little Sleepy Organic Cotton Toddler Pillow
- Made for Little Sleepy Head Toddler Pillows, 13 X 18. Made in USA!
- 100% hypoallergenic, soft cotton that gets even softer with each wash!
- Machine wash, tumble dry in any temperature - shrinks to fit!
- Whether you want toddler pillowcases for kids or yourself, solids and prints available! See our "Original Collection" in our store!!
- Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee and our world-class customer service!
Wow, it’s a fantastic choice for moms or parents to choose for a toddler. It’s made in the USA from organic cotton and soft hypoallergenic filling, free from any dangerous chemicals.
It’s not too fluffy and not too flat; this toddler pillow unique to hold their size, and also, the pillow comes in the right size for toddlers and kids. Parents love this because the entire pillow easy to wash and dry.
This pillow provides extra support if your toddler a back or side sleeper. The pillow comfortable for a whole night’s sleep and also offers better nap time. Popular in the market with 86 percent positive reviews out of 350 plus reviews. Highly recommended item for one to four years old.
[i2pc pros_icon=”icon icon-check-4″ cons_icon=”icon icon-ban-3″ show_title=”false” title=”Pros & Cons” show_button=”false” pros_title=”Pros” cons_title=”Cons” ][i2pros]Organic cotton pillow for toddlers
Soft hypoallergenic filling
Free from harmful chemicals
Easy to clean and washable
Super soft and comfortable
Keeps toddlers neck and spine in alignment[/i2pros][i2cons]Some moms said in reviews it is too flat[/i2cons][/i2pc]
4. Toddler Pillow for Stomach and Back Sleepers
- Bed pillow offers exceptional comfort for a better night's sleep
- Includes (2) Standard-size 20 x 26-inch pillows
- 100% polyester microfiber shell with a soft surface and piping along the edge
- Down alternative fill with soft density for stomach and back sleepers; great option for allergy sufferers
- Machine wash warm and tumble dry low; ships in a vacuum-sealed pack; allow 24 hours to decompress, then fluff
This standard size pillow primarily designs for adults but also fabulous for toddlers. It’s ideal for stomach and back sleepers; also, the pillow fills from a plush feel ideal for allergy sufferers. It’s 100 percent safe and comfortable with toddler’s sensitive and allergic skin. The pillow is made from natural cotton and free from a chemical that harmful to toddlers.
It’s very popular on Amazon, 3.4k positive rating. The pillow comes in 20 by 36 inches size, which is standard for toddlers. It’s versatile and amazing to hold their shape.
[i2pc pros_icon=”icon icon-check-4″ cons_icon=”icon icon-ban-3″ show_title=”false” title=”Pros & Cons” show_button=”false” pros_title=”Pros” cons_title=”Cons” ][i2pros]Standard size pillow
Perfect for back sleepers and stomach sleepers
100 percent polyester
Very well-reviewed product
One year warranty
Ideal for allergy sufferers[/i2pros][i2cons]Adult pillow but also comes for toddlers[/i2cons][/i2pc]
5. Celeep Baby and Toddler Organic Pillow
- Ultra Soft – Made of a 100% Soft Cotton Cover and a 7D Hollow Siliconized Microfiber Filling, this pillow provides the premium comfort and support your kids' needs.
- Durable & Breathable – Keep your precious toddler safe and cozy. The Celeep Toddler Pillow contains the perfect amount of filling needed to cradle your toddler.
- Machine Washable – Once ready to clean, simply place them in a machine washer, apply a gentle cycle setting with cold water, and tumble dry on LOW when needed.
- Value – Get more for less. Avoid overpaying on single pillows for your kids. We’re providing TWO toddler pillows each measuring at 13” x 18” (inches).
- Best Bang For Your Buck - A great gift idea for kids and toddlers. Easily the best value Toddler Pillows one can buy, we have also gone the extra mile and made a statement to stand behind our Celeep Toddler Pillow!
This toddler pillow a bit smaller than the standard size pillow. It’s specially made for toddlers from 100 percent cotton and filled with microfiber silicon to provide premium comfort and extra support for your toddlers.
It’s absolutely designed with the right fluff and provides peaceful sleep, and preventing your toddler from standard infancy head and neck problems.
The material is breathable to provide a fresh environment for sleeping in any season. The pillow is easy to wash by machine and super easy to dry. It’s just a pillow having no zipper and pillowcase.
[i2pc pros_icon=”icon icon-check-4″ cons_icon=”icon icon-ban-3″ show_title=”false” title=”Pros & Cons” show_button=”false” pros_title=”Pros” cons_title=”Cons” ][i2pros]100 percent cotton
Premium support and comfort for toddlers and babies
100 percent hypoallergenic
Easy to clean
Its comes pack of 2 pillows
Machine washable[/i2pros][i2cons]Not comes with a pillowcase[/i2cons][/i2pc]
6. PharMeDoc Toddler Pillow for Kids
- [Designed For Comfort] Little Garoo makes the perfect kids pillow by providing the perfect balance of firmness and softness, giving the neck support your child needs while being super comfortable. This small pillow comes with a built-in toddler pillowcase for safety.
- [ Cutest Gift Idea for Toddlers! ] Give your child the gift of a good night’s sleep with our ultra soft, adorable, and ergonomic toddler pillows. It provides a breathable, and neutral sleep surface for better quality sleep. Plus, it’s just the right size for little heads. It measures 19 x 14 inches, with a thickness of 4.5 inches. Choose from many gender neutral color options for boys and girls!
- [ Safe & Ergonomic Toddler Pillow for Sleeping! ] Are you looking for a safer pillow for your toddler? We thoughtfully designed an ultra soft and comfortable toddler pillow to fit their anatomy and give support for the neck and head. Little Garoo Toddler Pillows are covered by our Pharmedoc lifetime satisfaction guarantee! Contact us if not happy with your pillow.
- [ Durable for Over 400+ Machine Washes! ] This unique pillow is easy to clean right inside your washing machine! Just throw the whole pillow inside the washing machine and enjoy a freshly cleaned pillow. Plus, it stays soft and firm even after 400 washes! Life gets messy sometimes, but the cleanup should be easy. Click the yellow “Add to Cart” button today to get the perfect toddler pillow for boys and girls!
- [ Soft, Fluffy, and Comforting Travel Pillow for Kids! ] Our PharMeDoc Toddler Pillow is more than just for sleeping. It is a familiar friend to play with, a warm hug to squeeze, and the perfect way to fall asleep. Choose PharMeDoc — the perfect 1st pillow for your sweet toddler!
PharMeDoc is an excellent design for toddlers and kids. This one is an excellent choice for a child in their bed or a crib. It’s a supportive design providing the perfect softness and firmness for toddlers. This toddler pillow builds in a nonremovable cover; also, the cover is super soft and comfortable.
The pillow is not only designed for a toddler’s bed also it’s a lightweight and portable offer to convert this into a travel pillow.
It’s very cheap in price and easy to clean, and machine washable. The seller offers four different pillows with funny prints for toddlers. Lifetime manufacture warranty and specially designed in the USA with a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee.
[i2pc pros_icon=”icon icon-check-4″ cons_icon=”icon icon-ban-3″ show_title=”false” title=”Pros & Cons” show_button=”false” pros_title=”Pros” cons_title=”Cons” ][i2pros]High-quality cotton materials
Avery cheap in price
Supportive toddler pillow
Four different colors to choose from
NonremovableNonremovable pillow cover makes this free from suffocation hazard
Easy to clean
74 percent five-star rating out of 700 plus reviews[/i2pros][i2cons]It is a bit bulky for toddlers[/i2cons][/i2pc]
7. Toddler Travel Pillow Standard Size
- SUPERIOR MATERIAL: Safety remains a major concern for parents when it comes to choosing toddler pillowcase. Crafted of 100% organic cotton, our toddler pillow case is extremely soft and gentle to the touch of your baby’s delicate skin. The cotton material we use is safely guaranteed and was processed without harmful chemicals. No risk of redness, scratches, allergies, and skin irritations, rest easy on these cozy travel pillow case covers!
- BREATHABLE & COZY: Your baby may find it difficult to get to sleep when it is uncomfortably warm or cold. Compared with normal cotton toddler pillowcase, organic cotton toddler pillowcase has better moisture-wicking properties. Not only it is light and soft, but your baby should always stay cool and dry on hot moist days.
- ENVELOPE CLOSURE: Baby is relatively unattended during nap time and bedtime. Travel pillow case with zipper is more likely to present huge choking hazards to your little ones. Zenssia toddler pillowcase with envelope closure minimizes any risk of suffocation. Easy on and off envelope design will not tangle your baby’s hair or poke your baby’s skin. Hold toddler pillows in place all night even if your baby toss and turn all night.
- SIZE & PACKAGE: Include 2 pieces of 13x18 toddler pillowcases. Please be in mind, toddler pillowcases only, no pillows are included. No loose threads or frayed edges that could accidentally snag your baby’s fingers. We guarantee sweet dreams when your little ones rest their head on zenssia organic cotton toddler pillowcases.
- COORDINATED LOOK: We offer various colors for you to choose from. Bring a lively look to your child's bedroom with this pair of cute baby pillow cases. Your kids will love the colorful retreat, making bedtime and naptime even more enjoyable!
This standard size toddler pillow mainly designs for travel. It’s filled with a 100 percent premium synthetic cluster that makes this comfortable and skin-friendly. The pillow comes in size 13 by 18, which is perfect and ideal for toddlers and kids.
Easy to use, and no need for an extra pillowcase. Thanks to its supported feathers, providing the best support for the head and neck.
The pillow ideal for travel, working well in airplanes and cars for sleeping. Also, it’s feathering from hypoallergenic and machine washable and got very well reviews. The material used in this pillow is breathable and durable, which is lovely for moms and kids.
[i2pc pros_icon=”icon icon-check-4″ cons_icon=”icon icon-ban-3″ show_title=”false” title=”Pros & Cons” show_button=”false” pros_title=”Pros” cons_title=”Cons” ][i2pros]Travel pillow for toddlers
Provide the best support for head and neck
Breathable and durable
Lightweight[/i2pros][i2cons]Maybe available in the market[/i2cons][/i2pc]
The best toddler’s pillow should have just the correct amount of fill so that a toddler’s spine, neck, and head are at an optimum angle. Size, support, firmness, and material quality are insufficient critical factors to consider when making your purchase.
Given this accident-prone age, washability is also a significant feature to keep in mind. Not only can it make your life calmer, but it can also help you keep your toddler spotless and as well as comfortable.
Here we will let you know those important points and factors that you don’t want to miss, only if you want a healthy experience for your child. It’s time to discuss what you actually need in a toddler pillow.
You opt for a pillow as you want a comfortable sleep, but if even your pillow is not accurately filled, then you can have a severe problem, and so does your child. You have to make sure that your child’s neck and head are at the precise angle to encourage and support proper spinal alignment, as this is helpful to a toddler’s comfort and growth. The amount of fill is, therefore, quite crucial since it determines to lift. Fill for toddler pillows can range from standard materials, like cotton and fiber, to synthetic, like foam and even polyester.
The size of a pillow is also very important to determine. Toddler pillows are quite smaller in size than adult models, with a regular size of 13 by 18 inches. A pillow that is too big may overwhelm your toddler and could hypothetically cause entrapment. The more compact size also makes your child’s pillow travel-friendly for daycare, preschool, and car or plane trips.
A toddler’s skin is more delicate and sensitive, and itchiness and allergic reactions could keep your toddler up at night. Parents often desire to look for a pillow made with skin-safe, hypoallergenic materials, which will decrease your child’s exposure to environmental triggers like mold, bacteria, and dust. Regular washings can also restrict the buildup of allergens on the pillow.
This factor is imperative when shopping for a toddler pillow, as the perfect amount of support will promote and endorse good sleep posture. One that is too firm will be pretty uncomfortable and force the little head upwards, but a very soft pillow may not be supportive enough for a toddler’s growing spine and neck.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does my child really need a pillow?
Probably not. But then again, we would say that even as an adult, you theoretically don’t require a pillow to fall asleep. But toddlers can use a pillow and believe us, and you won’t be a lousy parent whether you decide to introduce one or not.
When can I introduce the pillow to my child?
After 18 months, the risk factor of SIDS (sudden infant death syndrome) is dramatically reduced. Before 18 months, there is a risk that a pillow can block your baby’s airway, which can lead to suffocation.
Is it better for my child to sleep without a pillow?
Sleeping without a pillow can keep your child’s head flat. This may decrease some stress on your neck and promote better alignment. If your child sleeps on your back or side, sleeping without a pillow may do more harm than good.