A toddler toothpaste different from an adult toothpaste, safe from swallowing, must be flavorful because toddlers love the flavor. The toddlers’ toothpaste must come with fluoride to keep toddlers’ teeth and cavity strong.
But now it’s a bit difficult to find the right toothpaste for toddlers cavities and teeth. Because there are hundreds of brands for toddlers, kids and adult toothpaste.
Keeping these feathers in mind, we have selected some of the best toddler toothpaste with fluoride and cavities.
- 8 Best toddler toothpaste with fluoride
- 1. Aquafresh Fluoride Toothpaste for Cavity Protection
- 2. Tom’s of Maine Toddlers Fluoride Toothpaste
- 4. Hello Oral Toddler Free Fluoride Toothpaste
- 5. Vanilla Bling – Toddler Toothpaste With Cavities
- 6. Jack N’ Jill Toothpaste For Toddler tooth decay
- 7. Crest Kids Cavity Protection Fluoride Toothpaste
- 8. Colgate Kids Toddler Flouride Safe Swallowing Toothpaste
- What to look precisely in baby toothpaste
- Frequently Asked Questions
8 Best toddler toothpaste with fluoride
1. Aquafresh Fluoride Toothpaste for Cavity Protection
- Contains Two 5.6 oz tubes of Aquafresh Extreme Clean Whitening Action
- Lasting Fresh Mint Flavor
- Aquafresh Extreme Clean active foam reaches into hard to reach places like between teeth to remove plaque and food debris and maintain good oral hygiene
- Rinses clear away, for fresh breath, whiter teeth, and a crystal clear feeling of clean
- Strengthens enamel and fights cavities
Clean and polish your teeth with this Aquafresh Sensitive Fluoride Toothpaste that comes with a maximum capability of 5.6 ounces. This product is specially designed for people with delicate teeth.
Aquafresh Sensitive Toothpaste is designed to attack the source of dental pain. It helps combat sources of halitosis during laboratory tests. Protect your toddler/kids’ teeth with active fluoride toothpaste that can help block attacks of sugar and acid.
This scientifically formulated toothpaste with fluoride strengthens tooth enamel and prevents tooth decay. It offers all the power of triple protection for strong teeth, strong gums, and fresh breath; this would make its place in your list as well.
Maintain your oral health with Aquafresh Cavity Protection. The unique floor pump is easy to use for small hands. It has all the benefits of three layers of protection for strong teeth, strong gums, and fresh breath. Protect your teeth with fluoride toothpaste to prevent the attack of sugar acids.
- Okay for adults, kids and toddlers
- Good test for toddlers
- Lovely for your little one
- Easy to use
- Sometimes the lid is out of work and doesn’t shut right
2. Tom’s of Maine Toddlers Fluoride Toothpaste
- WHAT YOU'LL GET: Three 5.1-ounce tubes of Tom's of Maine Kids Fluoride Toothpaste in Silly Strawberry Flavor
- FIGHT CAVITIES: Fluoride toothpaste provides cavity protection while calcium and silica gently clean teeth
- TASTE THEY LOVE: The fruity flavor of this children's toothpaste makes brushing a fun habit
- RECYCLABLE TUBE: Look for the blue recycling flag, squeeze out as much toothpaste as you can, replace the cap, and recycle
- TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF NATURALLY: Contains no artificial preservatives, colors or flavors and is not tested on animals
Everything your baby needs to develop natural brushing habits! Tom’s toothpaste and toothbrush are set to feature a toddler toothpaste with a transparent gel in a delicate fruit flavor. Fruit flavors have 6 to 1.75 ounces of toothpaste for children. An excellent forest that helps your children.
Brushing Teeth Fluoride-free toothpaste protects the fluoride cavities and coats the enamel cleans your teeth and gums a little with a simple and easy operation. The gel gently cleans teeth and gums without artificial flavors.
- It is safe to swallow
- Mild fruit flavor that loves kids to brush
- Famous for toddler and kids
- High positive rated
- Great for a little one to learn brush
- Perfect for toddler’s tooth decay
- Maybe your toddler like the teste
3. Dr. Brown’s Best Toddler Toothpaste
- FLUORIDE-FREE TOOTHPASTE. Safely and effectively cleans with no fluoride, artificial flavors, or colors.
- BABY’S FIRST TOOTHPASTE. Perfect first step for growing mouths to help baby learn good dental hygiene.
- FRUIT FLAVOR. This fruity-flavored children's toothpaste makes brushing a fun habit.
- NO TWIST CAP. Easy flip-cap makes it simple to open toothpaste with one hand.
- LEARN TOOTHBRUSHING SKILLS. Build the skills baby needs to reach independent brushing.
Dr. Brown’s natural child toothpaste is one of the most minor things that can do. Toothpaste for children aged three years without fluoride, No artificial flavorings, colors, or preservatives. Don’t worry if starting the engine Our natural children’s toothpaste is a healthy way to help your child learn dental hygiene.
Dr. Brown’s toothpaste is made for children who use this toothpaste to practice cleaning their teeth. The delicious flavor makes brushing teeth fun for kids. There are no synthetic colors or preservatives. Use pea drops and brush twice a day with small circular motions on the teeth and gums.
The good thing about Dr. Brown’s toothpaste is the fluoride-free formula. You can easily swallow it. No artificial colors or preservatives included Uses natural pear and apple flavors. It’s made in America.
- Safe to sallow
- Lifetime good brushing skill
- Recommended toothpaste for toddler training
- Fluoride-free toothpaste
- Lovely for babies and kids
- Highly positive rated item
- Its haven’t fluoride if your doctor recommends fluoride
4. Hello Oral Toddler Free Fluoride Toothpaste
- Contains four 1.5 ounce tubes of hello kids fluoride free natural apple flavor training toothpaste
- Thoughtfully formulated with high quality ingredients like aloe vera and sweeteners made from plants, like xylitol and erythritol. We're serious about being friendly, and about what goes into little mouths
- Say hello to naturally friendly natural apple flavored toddler training toothpaste. This clear gel gently cleans your little one's teeth and delicate gums. And don't worry, our toddler paste is safe if accidentally swallowed by babies and toddlers
- Fluoride free, Dye Free, SLS Free, Gluten Free, No artificial sweeteners and flavors, No triclosan, No brainer
- Choose friendly. hello is vegan, never tested on animals (Leaping Bunny Certified) and made in the USA. Brush and greet freely
This Hello fluoride-free, anti-plaque whitening toothpaste, vegan and SLS, natural mint with tea tree oil, and coconut oil. Hello, artificial tubes of toothpaste, dyes, sweeteners/flavors, parabens, triclosan, microspheres, and gluten-free. The tubes of toothpaste are also vegan, cruelty-free, and made in the USA.
Even Hello tubes of toothpaste do not contain artificial sweeteners and artificial flavors. This toothpaste helps to sweep away plaque, shows head tartar, and naturally bleaches with friendly minerals and peroxide—a pack of four available for toddlers age two or above.
- Awesome teste fluoride toothpaste
- Made in the USA
- ADA Approved toothpaste for toddlers and kids
- Perfect for cavities prevention
- Wonderfully bubble gum flavor
- Maybe It’s not the right choice for your children
5. Vanilla Bling – Toddler Toothpaste With Cavities
- MOM-MADE FOR KIDS: Dr. Janelle Holden, a Mom and Pediatric Dentist, knows how difficult it can be to get children to brush. So, she created a great tasting, safe, and effective toothpaste that will get kids to brush their teeth!
- TASTY VANILLA FLAVOR: Our Vanilla Toothpaste brings that pure vanilla taste every time you brush your teeth. With great flavor bursting out of the bottle, it tastes like Vanilla Ice Cream.
- NO MINT TASTE: Tanner’s Toothpaste is great for kids with sensitivity issues normally found in minty/cinnamon toothpastes. There is ZERO mint taste.
- SUGAR & GLUTEN FREE: Tanner’s Toothpaste is NOT 100% natural, but it does not contain Saccharin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Artificial Flavors or Colors or Dyes. Sweetened with Natural Xylitol which is found in berries, vegetables, and birch trees.
- FLUORIDE TOOTHPASTE: This toothpaste DOES contain Fluoride.
Vanilla Bling: Helps protect your children’s teeth from the cavities most deliciously and healthily. Brushing your toddler’s teeth is now as fun as eating a vanilla ice cream cone! Help protect your child’s teeth from the cavities most deliciously and healthily possible.
It is sweetened with natural xylitol found in fruits, vegetables, and birch, without saccharin. Perfect vanilla ice cream without sodium lauryl sulfate, artificial flavors, artificial flavor, sugar or gluten is something that you would be very interested in.
Vanilla bling is recommended for adults and toddlers aged 2. Also, dentists recommended toothpaste with SLS free and ADA approved.
- Teste like vanilla Ice cream
- Popular with 1k positive rating
- Fluoride toothpaste
- Perfect for adults and kids
- The dentist recommended fluoride paste
- Some user claims that it’s chalky
6. Jack N’ Jill Toothpaste For Toddler tooth decay
- NATURAL KID & TODDLER TOOTHPASTE - Jack N' Jill Kids' best-selling Natural Strawberry Toothpaste makes tooth brushing fun for kids and toddlers and safe for babies (6M+). Expertly formulated with natural ingredients such as Xylitol and Calendula to help to soothe gums and fight tooth decay as well as organic flavors, this sugar-free children's toothpaste tastes so good, kids will actually want to brush their teeth!
- FORMULATED FOR YOUNG TEETH - All Jack N' Jill Kids toothpaste is fluoride-free, sugar-free and contains 40% xylitol, making it safe to swallow and the perfect natural training toothpaste for babies that will not upset little tummies!
- FLUORIDE FREE KIDS FOR KIDS- Jack N' Jill Kids toothpaste is expertly formulated to be SAFE, FUN and YUM to make healthy habits fun for kids. Made with organic flavorings, natural ingredients and free of fluoride, added sugar and artificial additives, it's a choice parents and kids can feel good about!
- NATURAL & SAFE - At Jack N' Jill Kids we believe that businesses have an obligation to the environment, that's why we formulated our products to be natural, hypoallergenic, fluoride-free, made with organic ingredients whenever possible and designed our packaging to be minimal and BPA-free.
- ABOUT US - Jack N’ Jill Kids is a natural care brand on a mission to make healthy habits fun and to take the guesswork out of finding natural, effective and safe products for children. We’re a family-founded and family-run business that was built from our search for safe oral care products that met our standards and met our kids’ high standards, too!
Jack N ‘Jill is a natural toothpaste for babies, children, and teens that will indeed swallow. Jack and Jill’s packaging is designed to appeal to children and too sweet to think of parents sitting in the bathroom doing makeup.
Free, suitable to use for six months, safe to swallow, fluorine-free, cruelty-free. Minimum recyclable packaging. It was made in Australia Organic Calendula to soothe the gums.
The company is proud of their formulation, which we have successfully developed a toothpaste containing ingredients with known and delicate safety profiles.
- Flavor free
- Cavity and gum safe brushing
- Lovely ingredient
- Toothpaste for adults and children
- This is not pasted, its gel
- Not too much positive, but still right
7. Crest Kids Cavity Protection Fluoride Toothpaste
- Provides effective cavity protection
- Kids toothpaste with fluoride
- 50% more of our same great bubblegum paste flavor delivers fresh breath
- Toothpaste intended for toddlers and kids (2+ years)
Add some shine to your child’s oral health routine. To preserve the void of Kid’s Crest, funny reflections of toothpaste make brushing enjoyable and stimulate daily habits. Also, your children will fight cavities with clinically proven Fluoristat, sensitive to tooth enamel.
Includes three boxes of Crest Kids. Anti Cavity Protection Fluoride fluoride toothpaste, Strawberry Bustle, 4.2 oz each. Fight blanks with clinically tested Fluoristat. Toothpaste for children with fluoride.
Your kids will get fresh breath after brushing. A funny strawberry taste loved by children. This one is pretty good and one of the most popular products with a 4k positive rating.
[i2pc pros_icon=”icon icon-check-4″ cons_icon=”icon icon-ban-3″ show_title=”false” title=”Pros & Cons” show_button=”false” pros_title=”Pros” cons_title=”Cons” ][i2pros]It comes with a pack of three
Fight cavities and strengthen enamel
Deliver fresh breath and fun brushing
Recommended toothpaste for toddler and children cavities[/i2pros][i2cons]Maybe the item is available in local store[/i2cons][/i2pc]
8. Colgate Kids Toddler Flouride Safe Swallowing Toothpaste
- Fluoride Toothpaste for Kids
- Clinically Proven to Fight Cavities
- Nice and Gentle on Tooth Enamel
- Bubble Fruit Flavor to Encourage Regular Brushing
- Specially Designed for Kids 2 and Up
This Colgate Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste has a fun strawberry flavor for ages two and up. It contains 0% artificial flavors, preservatives, sweeteners, and dyes. Colgate Children’s Toothpaste Contains a clinically proven, safe enamel formula to combat gaps, Minions? Fluoride toothpaste for children.
It has been clinically proven to combat gaps. Sensitive and delicate enamel on the tooth. Fruit flavor to promote regular brushing. Sugar-free, gluten-free, etc.
This pack of four toothpaste tubes is available with the highest rating. The mild bubble flavor toothpaste gel encourages your little one for daily brushing.
- The right toothpaste for toddlers cavities
- Safe to swallow toddler fluoride toothpaste
- Pack of four with fun prints
- Specially designed toothpaste for toddler and kids
- Fight cavities and strengthen teeth
- Some people claim that the expiration date is in six months
What to look precisely in baby toothpaste
This part of our guide will focus on the key factors or ingredients that your child’s toothpaste should contain other than fluoride. Health and hygiene should be your first and foremost priority, especially in the case of children, as they are already very delicate and precious.
So, if you are concerned enough about that, speak with your family pediatrician or dentist about whether fluoride is essential. Other than fluoride, consider the following factors so that you can make the right choice for your child’s teeth.
ADA seal of approval
Seeing an ADA seal will surely give you peace of mind that the toothpaste you are planning to buy is approved by one of the leading dental organizations in the United States and is entirely safe for your baby’s dental care. So, make sure that your child’s toothpaste consists of that seal, and you will be free from all sorts of hygienic concerns.
Safe to swallow
As a parent, you must have seen that your toddler hasn’t learned how and when to spit purposely. You got to arrange the toothpaste that is totally safe if swallowed by your child. By looking at ingredients, you have to make sure that it does not contain any sort of harmful chemicals that your child has to bear after some time.
We agree that most baby kinds of toothpaste are purposely designed with this feature as a priority, but as a parent, you should be vigilant.
If compared to any adult’s toothpaste, you would have noticed that mint flavoring isn’t very common in baby toothpaste. The reason behind this is that babies usually prefer gentle and light flavors. They usually find mint and other dominating flavors too intense.
Many kinds of toothpaste in markets are made from various fruits, which is suitable for toddlers. Try to find that flavor so that your child gets habitual of constant brushing from the very start.
Frequently Asked Questions
When should my baby start using toothpaste?
It is up to you that how early you make your child habitual of brushing correctly. According to us, as soon as he has teeth, he should start using some good quality toothpaste.
Does my baby need toothpaste?
The short and crisp answer is yes. As soon as teeth appear, there is always a risk of tooth decay and cavities, and using toothpaste will decrease the risk of these.
What ingredients should my child’s toothpaste not consist of?
As mentioned before, children’s toothpaste is different from an adult’s, and a toddler is habitual of swallowing anything that comes his way. So, any ingredients that are not intended for consumption should not be in your child’s toothpaste.