oddlers can wake up at different hours of the night and become puzzled and confused about what time it is, so they need to help tell them to go back to sleep or wake up to that brand new morning. The best wake-up clock helps them and teaches them training to get in and out of bed on time, and also it has a different color for teaching different things for kids.
Sleep trainer clock not only good training for toddlers but also great fun for kids because they can love their advanced feathers. Their advanced feathers convince your kids that it’s time to bright wakes up and it’s time to go to bed.
This wake-up clock can set for specific alarm depending on your daily schedule. If you want kids friendly cool clock that easily understandable with their distinctive colors that signify your toddlers when it’s for reading and its time to go bed or to get ok wake, then following are the best wake-up clock for toddlers are given below.
- The 8 Best Wake Up Clock For Toddlers
- 1. Hatch Baby Rest Sound Machine with Night Light
- 2. Mirari OK to Wake! Alarm Clock & Night-Light
- 3. My Tot Clock Toddler Clock
- 4. Echo Glow – Multicolor smart lamp for kids
- 5. Time Stoplight Sleep Enhancing Alarm Clock for Kids
- 6. Tommee Tippee Groclock For Toddlers
- 7. Little Hippo Mella Toddler’s Trainer
- 8. Sleep Trainer Alarm Clock For Toddlers
- Buying Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
The 8 Best Wake Up Clock For Toddlers
1. Hatch Baby Rest Sound Machine with Night Light
- Note that new, updated 2nd Gen Wi-Fi version of this product is also available, with additional features.
- Sound Machine. Includes soothing sounds like white noise, ocean, wind, birds and rain.
- Night Light. Fun, bedside lamp with infinite custom color hues. Illuminate the crib and changing table to ease nighttime infant feedings.
- Time-to-Rise. Program color and sound to let your early riser know when to stay in bed and when it’s ok to wake up.
- Control via app. Adjust settings with smartphone, or control volume and nightlight by touch with easy-access buttons on the device.
Hatch baby rest design with their advance feather for kids sleeping training; in their advance feathers, it includes signal lights sound system and time to rise alert and easy to control from your phone devices. You can also customize their feather easily, like their color, brightness, and volume level.
You can adjust it from a remote or from a mobile, or you can also tap it manually if you need it. You can set it for a specific schedule for your kid’s daily routine, and also, you can use it for its time to bed or time to get up.
It has both night lights and sound machines, you can provide their soft light for midnight nursing and diaper changing and then alert alarm for your kids that’s its time to get wake up its morning.
[i2pc pros_icon=”icon icon-check-4″ cons_icon=”icon icon-ban-3″ show_title=”false” title=”Pros & Cons” show_button=”false” pros_title=”Pros” cons_title=”Cons” ][i2pros]Sound With Volume Level
Cool Night Light
Turn-ON/OFF Automatically[/i2pros][i2cons]Recommended age 1 to 15 years[/i2cons][/i2pc]
2. Mirari OK to Wake! Alarm Clock & Night-Light
- PERFECT ADDITION TO YOUR CHILD’S ROOM--The green light is a simple visual indicator that informs children when it's time to get up, instead of them waking up the whole family way too early!
- BETTER SLEEP FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY--Children quickly learn to go back to sleep or play quietly in their room until "green means go!"
- FUNCTIONAL CLOCK-- Features a convenient nap timer and alarm clock with snooze for different functions.
- ENTERTAINING--The clock also has fun animations to give it personality--children simply tap the "toe" buttons to see them!
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX - Alarm clock, two interchangeable face plates, micro USB cable with battery backup (4 AA, not included). Wall adapter not included.
Their different color teaches various things for Kids. The yellow color teaches him like time, to go to bed and also their green signals for knowing its time to wake up and when there is yellow, blue, purple, will dance whole night to learn quickly to go back to sleep or play quietly in their room and lastly, waiting for green that its time to wake up.
Mirari ok to Wake Alarm also has funny animation for more excitement, and your kids will love it, and they will quickly follow their feathers for learning different time and their daily schedule.
[i2pc pros_icon=”icon icon-check-4″ cons_icon=”icon icon-ban-3″ show_title=”false” title=”Pros & Cons” show_button=”false” pros_title=”Pros” cons_title=”Cons” ][i2pros]Visual Indicator
Working Sleep Trainer
USB Cable[/i2pros][i2cons]Three light included[/i2cons][/i2pc]
3. My Tot Clock Toddler Clock
This next addition to our list is My Tot clock, which included the best feather, a toddler sleep clock, a parenting tool, different colors for different things learning, lullabies, fun wake music, white noise. The hidden parental controls interested for parents to choose it.
You can use their different color for managing toddler time like you can use blue for sleep time, yellow for wake up, cyan for nothing do doing anything at a specific time, and green for playing or for a fun time.
You can also use their entertainment feather for playing lullabies, stories, time of sleep, or wake-up music on the time of the ok wake.
[i2pc pros_icon=”icon icon-check-4″ cons_icon=”icon icon-ban-3″ show_title=”false” title=”Pros & Cons” show_button=”false” pros_title=”Pros” cons_title=”Cons” ][i2pros]5 Colors Included For Remainders
Lullaby and Bed stories
Hidden Parents Control
Digital Clock Display[/i2pros][i2cons]Recommended age one year to 14[/i2cons][/i2pc]
4. Echo Glow – Multicolor smart lamp for kids
- A smart lamp for kids - Pair with any compatible Alexa device to control color and brightness with your voice.
- Certified for Humans - Struggle-free, tinker-free, stress-free. No patience needed—it's actually simple.
- Make family routines colorful - Create lighting cues that help with counting down to dinnertime or setting a reading timer.
- Kids can create and choose - Give kids the freedom to add color and fun lighting while playing or listening to music.
- Unlock the magic of Rainbow Timer - As the colors of the rainbow change, kids get a visual reminder that can help morning and bedtime routines stay on track.
Echo Glow – Multicolor design like a lamp with different colors for kids learning and aux outlet for learning music, you can also set it for specific routines like dinner time, reading time, and also you can set it for time to go bed or time to go ok wake.
You can use their magic tool timer and visual to ask kids for remainder like playing time or for going to bed or its time took to wake up its morning.
The toddler can use it for playing with their great feather; they can choose and activate their favorite colors and lighting for more fun while listening to music.
[i2pc pros_icon=”icon icon-check-4″ cons_icon=”icon icon-ban-3″ show_title=”false” title=”Pros & Cons” show_button=”false” pros_title=”Pros” cons_title=”Cons” ][i2pros]Design Like a Lamp
Pair with any Alexa
WiFi Connected[/i2pros][i2cons]Recommended age three and up[/i2cons][/i2pc]
5. Time Stoplight Sleep Enhancing Alarm Clock for Kids
- Sleep enhancing alarm clock for kids featuring a stoplight and sculpted figure
- Toddlers know if it's time to get up by looking at the stoplight
- Red light means it’s time to sleep; green light means it’s time to wake up
- Digital clock and optional beeping alarm function included
- Features a friendly boy driving a red and blue car with sports emblems
This Time Stoplight Sleep not only an alarm clock but also a toddler toy; they can love it, and also they will learn their time for it to go for bed or time to wake up.
This one is working as a road traffic signal with three colors red for time to go to bed and yellow for time to wake up, and green for time to play games. Digital clock and optional beeping alarm systems are added for parents to set it for child-specific time.
Stoplight Sleep design is superb, big birds driving a car with attach traffic light pole with yellow-green and red color lights.
6. Tommee Tippee Groclock For Toddlers
- A glowing screen shows images of stars and sun to communicate
- Stars go out one-by-one during the night to show the passing of time
- Key-lock option and adjustable screen brightness
- Silent operation with option for digital clock and audible alarm feature
- Recommended age 2 years and above
How you can convince your kids when it’s time to go bed or time to go wake up or still night, and they can wait for its time to morning. This Tommee Tippee Groclock design with adjustable display for teaching time for toddlers. The screen display depicts sun image for showing its morning time to go out from room and night stare for showing its time to go for sleep.
The parent can change their display brightness, and also, they will use their silent feather or audible alarm feather for the kid.
[i2pc pros_icon=”icon icon-check-4″ cons_icon=”icon icon-ban-3″ show_title=”false” title=”Pros & Cons” show_button=”false” pros_title=”Pros” cons_title=”Cons” ][i2pros]Audible Alarm
Adjust Screen Brightness
Signal Lights[/i2pros][i2cons]Recommended age two and up[/i2cons][/i2pc]
7. Little Hippo Mella Toddler’s Trainer
- ☆ PATENTED, BEAUTIFUL DESIGN - A runaway crowdfunding success, MELLA has been featured in publications such as Mashable and Yanko Design for its numerous features and modern design. Who says children's products can't be beautiful too?
- ☆ KEEP YOUR KID IN BED LONGER AND GET MORE SLEEP - MELLA uses colors and facial expressions to teach your kids when it's time for bed and time to wake up. Half an hour before it's time to wake up, MELLA will glow yellow, signaling it's almost time to start the day. When MELLA turns green, it's time to wake up!
- ☆ ALL-IN-ONE SLEEP GADGET GROWS WITH YOUR CHILD - MELLA also features three sleep sound options and five night light colors to soothe your child to sleep. MELLA also features three alarm sounds and both an alarm and silent countdown for timed activities for older children.
- ☆ DURABLE AND SAFE CONSTRUCTION - Comprised of child safe ABS and silicone, MELLA is FCC, CE, RoHS, CA65, REACH and CPSIA approved
- ☆ 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - Little Hippo stands behind its products. If you are not happy, contact our customer support team!
Little Hippo Mella has an excellent design with great colorful feathers for teaching different things like time to wake up and time to bed its night time. Mella will glow yellow lights for showing it’s time to go to bed, and the green light will signal for its time took to wake up its sunny time.
It has included three lullabies sound options and five dancing light colors for your toddlers to sleep. It also has three sound alarms and an optional silent mode for playing time.
[i2pc pros_icon=”icon icon-check-4″ cons_icon=”icon icon-ban-3″ show_title=”false” title=”Pros & Cons” show_button=”false” pros_title=”Pros” cons_title=”Cons” ][i2pros]Outstanding Design
Using Colors For Teaching
Three Alarm Sound
Kids Will Love Easily[/i2pros][i2cons]Not For Under two year kids[/i2cons][/i2pc]
8. Sleep Trainer Alarm Clock For Toddlers
- Calling all sleep-deprived parents! Encourage better sleep habits for your toddler with this versatile Sleep Trainer. The 4-in-1 design works as a sleep trainer, soother, nightlight and alarm that’s a cinch to set and customize for your needs
- Easy-to-follow color cues and music signal time for bed, almost time to get up and okay to get up. Works great for naptime, too
- Soother mode includes two calming sounds and a sweet lullaby. The nightlight comforts with three brightness levels. Alarm mode—perfect as your toddler grows—offers a gentle wake-up call with a sweet song and lights
- Auto off/power save feature allows for 20 minutes of continuous lights/ music before automatically turning off
- A great training tool to encourage better toddler sleep habits (Ages 2-6y); Must be set by adults 18+
Sleep trainer alarm clocks with cartoon design help the toddlers with their cute lights like red for time to go to bed and yellow for almost time to get up, and green for time to get a wake-up call as its morning. It has also included sweet songs for kids to wake up peacefully and lullaby to go to bed.
Encourage better sleep for kids with this outstanding alarm clock. Their excellent design is working for kids as a sleep trainer. You can easily set it and customize it for your daily routine, and toddlers will quickly following their cues, lights, and music signals for learning different times like time to go to sleep or time to get up and more others.
[i2pc pros_icon=”icon icon-check-4″ cons_icon=”icon icon-ban-3″ show_title=”false” title=”Pros & Cons” show_button=”false” pros_title=”Pros” cons_title=”Cons” ][i2pros]Three Brightness Level
Sweet Songs For Wake up[/i2pros][i2cons]Toddlers will love this at bedtime[/i2cons][/i2pc]
After going through all of our best options, we would like you to know some essential points and factors of these wake-up clocks so that you can always make the right choice. We also feel it necessary to include these essential factors as we don’t want you to restrict and stick yourself with only our list.
These will help you evaluate and analyze any clock to not have to go through post-purchase dissonance. So, take these factors seriously into your consideration before buying these clocks and have a memorable experience.
The addition of night light for a toddler is more interesting; they will quickly understand the time and follow their cues because kids love lighting feathers, and moreover, it is helpful for kids’ sleep.
Adjustment of Sounds
Consider the clock in which you can adjust their volume and also can change their sound, but you cannot change the pitch of the sound. This will also protect your child’s ear, and more likely, everyone in the house would not get disturbed.
You can set it for a specific time manually or via remote, and you can connect your phone with it for better sleep training for your toddlers. It has also included a nap time that you can use for your child. So, it would also be helpful for your kid to have that.
You want to change their setting through mobile phones when you are in range, so it’s all Bluetooth. If you need to change their setting, you need to be in the house and change their feathers from the phone. Always convenient.
Frequently Asked Questions
What color alarm is best for sleep?
In most cases, computer screens or other electronic gadgets like wristwatches throw sleep into disorder due to unfair light effects. So, try to avail the one that has a pleasant light, i.e., orange or red light. This type of light results in more soothing sleep compare to the ones that result in dense light.
How to stop a toddler from waking up at 5 am?
As there is a saying, “early to bed, early to rise,” means if one goes to bed early, then h/she would be able to wake early in the morning. If your kid is waking early than you expect, then this could be a bit teasing, so try to make him wake late in the morning by practicing some tricks.
If you are sure that you tot is getting more than enough if they sleep early, try to switch the bedtimes. Allow them to go to bed late so that they may not wake up too early.
Create a friendly environment for sleep
If the atmosphere is charming, then your toddler would enjoy the night’s sleep thoroughly without any interruption to their parents. The environment should be adoptive according to the weather. It should neither be too warm nor too cold for your baby.
Other things to consider are:
- Adjust nap times
- Put the habit of on-time sleeping in your children
- Notice the sleeping timing of your toddler and manage them accordingly.
Is it better to wake up to light or sound?
Both of them are used as alerts as per your specified timing. However, the two alternatives mean that one may prefer any of them. Setting a clock to sound is like a bombshell that may let you experience sleep inertness and feel fuddled while waking up using light will cause us wide awake and more attentive. Setting up to the light in the morning is a standard way of wakening and will lead to your better impression the whole day.
Do overtired toddlers wake up early?
The overtired child is the one who wakes up early and finds it very hard to fall asleep back. They often wake up at midnight, and after a cycle of struggle, they cannot just go to sleep straight away. If your child is overtired, you have to take your time to resolve the issue by identifying some magic tricks for your kid, like changing the nap times etc.