Is your child excited about rainy days?
Well, rainy days bring lots of exciting and fun things for the kids so, getting enthusiastic about that is quite natural. At the same time, we can totally understand the concerns and anxieties of moms who have to go through the after-effects of that rain. The rainy days also bring mud, puddles, and wet grass, which can be a real problem for an outdoor kid and wearing regular footwear.
Rather than thinking and assuming that your youngster will be able to resist his ultimate wish and urge to jump in the water, you should better get ahead of the condition by seriously thinking of investing in some good rain boots. This ensures that those boots are durable and will keep cold rainwater away from their warm feet.
Here we have made a list of some best rain boots for your toddlers, especially those with wide feet. This guide will make your buying process a lot easier and more comfortable as well.
Related: Best waterproof shoes for toddlers
Image Title Buy Bogs Kids' Skipper Waterproof Rubber Rain Boot for Boys and Girls,Solid Dark Green,4 M US Toddler Check On Amazon LONECONE Rain Boots with Easy-On Handles in Fun Patterns for Toddlers and Kids, Puddle-a-Saurus Dinosaur, 4 Toddler Check On Amazon Top Crocs Kids' Crocband Rain Boot | Waterproof Slip On Shoes | Kids' Rain Boots, Bright Cobalt/Flame, C6 US Toddler Check On Amazon Western Chief Girl's Waterproof Printed Rain Boot with Easy Pull on Handles, Lucy The Ladybu, 5 M US Toddler Check On Amazon Kamik Stomp Rain Boot (Youth/Little Kid/Big Kid), Black, 8 M US Toddler Check On Amazon Western Chief Kids Boy's Waterproof D.C. Comics Character Rain Boots with Easy on Handles, Batman Everlast, 1 Little Kid Check On Amazon Bogs Baby Bogs Waterproof Insulated Toddler/Kids Rain Boots for Boys and Girls, All Black, 4 M US Toddler Check On Amazon Crocs Kids' Crocband Rain Boot | Waterproof Slip On Shoes | Kids' Rain Boots, Bright Cobalt/Flame, C6 US Toddler Check On Amazon
|Bogs Kids' Skipper Waterproof Rubber Rain Boot for Boys and Girls,Solid Dark Green,4 M US Toddler||Check On Amazon|
|LONECONE Rain Boots with Easy-On Handles in Fun Patterns for Toddlers and Kids, Puddle-a-Saurus Dinosaur, 4 Toddler||Check On Amazon|
|Top||Crocs Kids' Crocband Rain Boot | Waterproof Slip On Shoes | Kids' Rain Boots, Bright Cobalt/Flame, C6 US Toddler||Check On Amazon|
|Western Chief Girl's Waterproof Printed Rain Boot with Easy Pull on Handles, Lucy The Ladybu, 5 M US Toddler||Check On Amazon|
|Kamik Stomp Rain Boot (Youth/Little Kid/Big Kid), Black, 8 M US Toddler||Check On Amazon|
|Western Chief Kids Boy's Waterproof D.C. Comics Character Rain Boots with Easy on Handles, Batman Everlast, 1 Little Kid||Check On Amazon|
|Bogs Baby Bogs Waterproof Insulated Toddler/Kids Rain Boots for Boys and Girls, All Black, 4 M US Toddler||Check On Amazon|
|Crocs Kids' Crocband Rain Boot | Waterproof Slip On Shoes | Kids' Rain Boots, Bright Cobalt/Flame, C6 US Toddler||Check On Amazon|
1. Unisex Toddlers Rain Boots for Girls and Boys
Our top pick is pair of boots that are from Unisex. Maybe you are already familiar with the Unisex shoe brand, and most of the kids have a good pair of Unisex shoes with them, but those are not for rainy days.
These boots are specially designed for rainy days. The rubber sole inside is perfect for varied feet and is also made from synthetic material to keep your toddlers’ feet relaxed and comfortable for several hours. Moreover, the material is entirely breathable, and you would be glad to know that these boots are made in a one-piece leak-proof design to keep tots’ feet dry all day, even while playing in puddles and muddy gardens.
Furthermore, these boots are very light in weight that your child can wear them the entire day. As far as a thick pull-on handle is concerned, it makes it super easy for toddlers to put on themselves. You wouldn’t have to stress out for your child as these boots have deep grooved outsole. This will prevent your child from slipping in a muddy area and can enjoy the rain to its fullest.
- One piece leak proof design
- Natural rubber rain boots
- Pull on themselves handle
- Comfortable and durable
- Maybe you won’t be able to find your toddlers size
- The outsole isn’t too much gripe
2. LONE CONE Rain Boots Best for Toddlers Wide Feet
If you are in search of toddler’s rain boots with colorful and attractive prints, then this one is definitely for you. It comes for both girls and boys and ready to adjust with wide feet. These boots are made from soft, high-quality rubber free but from risky chemicals such as BPA, phthalates, and lead to get extra comfortable and relaxed with your toddler’s sensitive skin.
The elastic material makes the entire boots breathable and as well as durable; also, the nonslip outsole is just perfect for building confidence in toddlers for jumping in mud and puddle activities. The feature that impressed me that these boots are pretty easy to clean, and washable materials also come with easy pull-on handles.
- A fun pattern and solid colors for toddlers and kids
- Cotton insole comfortable for all-day
- Durable and lightweight
- Breathable material
- Easy to adjust in toddler wide feet
- Thick handles for wearing
- Not as durable as promised
3. Crocs Toddlers Handle It-Rain Boots
If you are looking for all one toddler’s rain boots, then Crocs is here with relatively high reviews. Entirely leak-proof design and made from high-quality rubber will indeed make its way to your priority list. The Croslite foamy sole is skin-friendly and proved to be ideal for toddlers to wear all day while playing in the water. While having our survey, 16% of people suggested these rain boots for toddlers having wide feet. Also, you would be glad to know that these are unisex.
Thanks to its versatile feathers, it is idyllic for camping, hiking, hunting, and walking in puddles and even working in the garden on rainy days. Similarly, its design includes easy on and off handles; nonskid outsole allows your child to have a memorable experience with rain.
- Sturdy sole and handles
comes in eight different colors
- Ready to keep children feet dry and safe
- Slip proof bottom
- Breathable and lightweight
- Adorable super cute design
- Hard to get on and off
4. Waterproof Printed Rain Boots for Toddlers Girls
If you have a baby girl and are looking for her boots, then these are indeed worth your attention. It’s perfect and comfortable to fit in any toddler’s girl feet. The easy to pull on with handles available in twelve different adorable prints will enable your child to quickly get on and off. Though having a solid sole and sturdy design, it is pretty comfortable and keeps your toddlers’ feet secure from pain when playing with any complex objects.
This item is a very ethical choice for toddler girls due to its lightweight and easy-to-clean mechanism, even after playing several hours in the mud. The boots are made from BPA-free rubber with a slip-proof outsole to help and support your child stand firmly with their feet in extreme mud and puddles, thus avoiding any unforeseen accident.
- Eighteen different super cute toddler girl prints
- Deep grooves on the outsole
- Pull-on handles
- Moisture absorbent lining
- Removable EVA insole keep toddlers’ feet warm
Not suitable for snow
5. Kamik Stomp Rain Boot for Sensitive Skin
These superb Kamic Stomp rain boots are intended for toddlers with wide feet and are highly recommended for sensitive skin. The pairs of shoes are made in the USA from 100% synthetic rubber, comfortable and ready to keep toddlers’ feet dry and warm. Its design does not include pull-on handles, but at the same time, its wide opening makes these breathable and easily adjustable in your kid’s feet on themselves.
The best thing is that these boots do not limit you concerning the age groups as these pairs of boots are available for toddlers, kids, and even for your big kids as well. Also, these boots are excellent for deep puddles and muds. Furthermore, it comes in fourteen different colors, thus giving you ample variety.
- Long rain boots
- Wide opening, easy on and off
- Lined with layer comfortable
- Leak-proof to keep toddlers’ feet dry
- comes without handles
- The Inner part is designed with a tin layer
6. Western Chief Batman Everlasting Boots for Toddlers
Our next pick is amazing rain boots for super active kids and toddlers. If your child is a great fan of superheroes, then these pairs will surely attract him. Your kids will be really excited and thrilled to play in puddles with these rain boots. They are made of pure rubber, so they are extra soft and relaxing for toddler’s feet all day. Plus, they are breathable and perfectly flexible for wide feet.
They are significantly intended with pull on themselves handles to make them easy to use even by the minor child. This superhero design is perfect for keeping your toddler’s feet protected from sharp and hard objects when they are busy running and playing in puddles.
- Flexible sole for easy to breath
- Perfect rain boots for toddlers wide feet
- Batman graphics
- Nonskid outsole for puddles and mud
- It comes with sturdy pull-on handles
- Not to much popular in the market
7. Bogs Baby Bogs Waterproof Insulated Rain Boots
If you are searching for winter rain boots for toddlers, then these ones are highly recommended for the chilly season. The pairs are made in the USA from durable rubber to ensure that they are completely waterproof and perfect for playing on extreme rainy days. The soft and fuzzy plush lining adds with the insole to makes these pairs extra comfortable and keep your toddlers’ feet warm for several hours in cold weather.
Similarly, like the previous one, these boots can be worn by kids of any age. Your child would love these as they come with different cute prints, so they have plenty of options. Also, these toddler’s boots are lightweight, easily breathable, and easy to fit with wide feet so that your child could enjoy the weather.
- Made from durable rubber materials
- Waterproof and lightweight
- Flexible and breathable
- Available with various prints
- Comfortable even in cold weather
- The outsole isn’t too sticky
8. Crocs Toddlers Crocband Rain Boots
Our last and final pick is Crocs Boots. We understand very well that boots often irritate toddlers as they are not easy to have on for several hours, especially when they are excited about playing. You won’t have to face this issue in these boots as the boots opening are wide enough, so they are pretty easy to take on and off. Moreover, the sole isn’t too wide but prepared to get fit for tiny wide feet.
There is some superb design of these synthetic rubber, but they still are comfortable and light in weight. The boots are not too thick nor too thin but completely safe to keep your youngster’s feet from sharp objects. Even though your feet are stuck while running and playing in puddles and mud, these boots will keep them completely dry and warm. They are 100% waterproof and free from harmful chemicals, and are cozy and suitable for extra sensitive skin.
- It comes in a super cute pink color
- Easy on and off
- They are cozy and relaxing, even for several hours
- Made from BPA free materials
- Recommended for sensitive skin
- Perfect for walking, ruining, and puddle jumping
- Cannot keep your feet warm in extra snowy weather
This part of the guide will focus on the essential features and factors that your child’s boot should have. By going through this, you can evaluate all other boots that are not even on this list. Moreover, these minor considerations will help you pick the best so that it could fulfill your child’s requirement and you don’t have any post-purchase dissonance.
- Durable Materials: The rain boots that you are willing to spend on should be able to stand up and resist all the mud, rain, snow, and debris that your child will stomp through. The boots have to be made up of durable material like rubber that won’t leak, crack or tear even if used roughly. While at the same time, the inner lining should provide total comfort, insulation, and moisture-wicking abilities to keep your little one’s feet warm and dry.
- Weight: This is another crucial and important factor that you should consider before buying boots for your child. The boots should be light in weight that your child can easily handle. At the same time, heavy boots can be challenging for some kids, particularly those who like to constantly run and jump all around. You surely don’t want them to trip over their feet or feel like they are lugging their boots around while they have them on.
- Traction: The primary purpose of these boots is to let your kids enjoy the weather thoroughly. So, one thing that you have to do is to check the soles of the shoes to ensure they will provide sufficient traction. Since they will be used for walking and jumping around in slippery weather, it is vital that the rain boots you select helps to provide a firm and solid grip on the ground so your child won’t slip and fall.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: What are the white powdery marks on my child’s rain boots?
The white powdery substance on rubber boots is called a bloom. It is pretty usual and happens on natural rubber boots typically when exposed to humid and hot air. The bloom is not at all harmful, but for aesthetic reasons, if you want to remove it, you can, as it is simple to do.
Q: How to get rid of that stinking smell that comes after my child puts off the boots?
Fill a spray flask with a solution of equal parts vinegar and water. Just splash a spray on the inside of the shoe and wipe it down with a clean cloth. Allow the inner part to completely dry in a cool place.
By the end of this article, you might have understood that the absolute best rain boots for kids are those which keep tiny feet cozy, dry, and slip-free regardless of how hard they stomp. Various variables go into finding the right rain boot for your kiddo, but if you are not searching for anything specific and you just simply need a pair of boots that will keep their tiny toes dry and warm, and then nothing can’t go wrong.