Are you searching for a toddler cup of milk at bedtime? Then you have done the right-click and come to the right place. After extensive examinations of different cups of milk that are best for your child, I have written this article, which can solve any mother’s problem. If you already have sippy cups for kids and still search for the best that does not fulfill your expectations and requirements, you should probably go through this guide.
While having our survey, we have noticed that a significant issue that mothers face at the time of choosing cups is that a cup is of low quality, which could harm children’s health. These cups are made from some hazardous chemicals and not approved by the US Consumer Product Safety Commission. But don’t worry, we have picked some of the best toddler cups of milk at bedtime for your child that you can use with no stress since all of these listed cups are free from BPS and BPS material and also hale and hearty for children.
Some cups are so expensive that it seems like they are made up of glass and not plastic or silicone. And you might have heard disturbing horror stories from other moms about the breakage, leakage and other problems they may have gone through.
So go through our extensive guide and select the best milk cup for your child so that your child goes through a peaceful and relaxing night.
|Philips Avent My Easy Sippy Cup with Soft Spout and Spill-Proof Design, Blue/Green, 9oz, 2pk||Check on Amazon|
|Re-Play Made in The USA 4pk No Spill Sippy Cups for Baby, Toddler, and Child Feeding - Sky Blue, Aqua, Navy, Teal (True Blue+)||Check on Amazon|
|Top||NUK Disney Large Learner Sippy Cup, Mickey Mouse, 10 Oz 1-Pack||Check on Amazon|
|Pura Kiki 9 oz / 260 ml Stainless Steel Insulated Anti-Colic Infant Bottle with Silicone Medium-Flow Nipple & Sleeve, Aqua (Plastic Free, NonToxic Certified, BPA Free)||Check on Amazon|
|Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Fiesta Baby Feeding Bottles, Anti-Colic, Slow Flow, BPA-Free - 9 Ounces, Multi-colored, 6 Pack (522597)||Check on Amazon|
|Philips AVENT My Grippy Spout Cup, 10 Oz, 2 Pack, Blue/Green, SCF801/21||Check on Amazon|
|Munchkin Any Angle Click Lock Weighted Straw Cup, Blue/Green, 10oz, 2pk||Check on Amazon|
|Dr. Brown's Options Wide-Neck Sippy Spout Baby Bottle with Silicone Handle, Blue, 9 Ounce||Check on Amazon|
|NUK Learner Cup, 10 Oz, Hearts||Check on Amazon|
|MAM Starter Cup (1 Count), MAM Sippy Cup, Drinking Cup with Extra-Soft Spill-Free Spout and Non-Slip Handles, for Boys 4+ Months, Five Ounces, Blue||Check on Amazon|
1. Philips Avent My Easy Sippy Cup
Our first pick is the bottle from Philips. With this Philips Avent My Easy Sippy Cup, children can drink milk without any difficulty. The dropper has a non-slip design which makes it easy to hold, and also, the soft silicone mouthpiece is pretty soft on the small and delicate gums and teeth. These two cups consist of a simple 9-ounce glass made of BPA-free colored material in a fun and great pink color scheme. This My Easy Sippy Cup was specially created for children nine months and above.
This cup perfect for toddlers. It is made up of only a few small parts to make this easy to assemble and clean. The product is made in the US and highly recommended for US customers.
- Spill proof
- Made in USA
- Free from any dangerous chemicals
- Easy to grip
- Easy to clean dishwasher safe
- Soft spout for easy drinking
- Contains Plastic
- It is a bit bulky for little ones
2. Re-Play No-Spill Sippy Cups for Toddler
These Re-Play Color Spill-Free Recycled Mugs are the ideal mugs for kids on the go. All of the Re-Play No-Spill mugs are made of durable FDA-approved recycled HDPE plastic, which means that you don’t have to buy the milk bottle again and again. Not only are they good for your baby, but they are also proved to be better for your environment as well.
The best thing is that all of these cups are free from any dangerous material and are completely healthy and safe for your children. This bottle is made in the USA and is approved by FDA.
The easy-to-clean and safe dishwasher mechanism might attract many mothers out there, which is very important for the child. Furthermore, it comes with an easy-to-clean one-piece silicone valve that keeps your child’s milk or juice safe from getting a leak.
- Made up from BPA and PVC free, so completely safe
- Dishwasher safe
- FDA approved Recycled Milk Jugs
- No-spill cups
- It comes in cute colors
- The entire cup made from plastic materials
3. NUK Disney Large Learner Sippy Cup for Toddler
It is always wise and easy to switch your child from bottle to cup, and with the ease of the NUK Big Student Cup, you can do this very conveniently. Having Mickey and Minnie on their cups, your baby would be forced to grab that cup after seeing their favorite Disney cartoon friend. The big size nail is made of 100% silicone but very soft on your baby’s gums. The 100% spill-proof mug has detachable handles that allow your child to easily hold the mug independently without any fear of leaking.
It is magnificent to wash this in the dishwasher. Thanks to its super cute color which make this lovely and attractive for toddler and a perfect thing for bedtime. Also, the seller allows four different colors from which you can choose your child’s favorite one.
- great bedtime milk cup
- Anti-slip handles
- Easy to clean
- Not safe for microwave
- The flow of the cup is slow as compared to others.
4. Pura Kiki Stainless Steel Toddler Sippy Bottle
The next bottle that we have suggested is from the Pura team, which has taken on the challenge of making the first (and only) 100% vacuum-insulated plastic sorbet bottle for children. These are readily available on the market and are only certified to have non-toxic glass on the planet—Award-Winning 9 oz. Kiki insulated bottle has 100% plastic-free, which makes this environmentally friendly and quite adaptable to your growing child’s needs. The bottle and necklace are made of high-quality, safe stainless steel, and the Sipper mouthpiece is made of medical silicone, which means that it can go a long way.
With Pura, you can be sure and relaxed that you will get the safest bottle available on the market (without BPS / BPA and non-toxic). Moreover, the six different colors enable you to choose your favorite one. Lastly, it is perfect for keeping liquids warm or cold for several hours.
- Plastic-free cup or bottle
- Insulated to keep milk warm for hours
- Dishwasher safe
- Free from dangerous materials
- Multiple colors
- too much expensive
- Not highly rated product in the market
5. Tommee Tippee Non-Spill Toddler
At 12 months, your child will be much more active. Our next pick, which contains a 9 oz food cup, is ideal for this phase, as this is designed to keep kids busy and hydrated throughout the day. An insulated core keeps any sort of drinks cold, so they stay hydrated all the time. Having a soft, smooth mouth with small teeth and gums, a light grip on the sides and a two-way drain valve make this perfect for your kids for drinking fluids on the go.
Most Tommee Tippee spare parts such as covers and bases are interchangeable; although the handles are not compatible with the insulated mug, this will help you keep this updated. You don’t have to buy the bottles more often. The bottle is easy to clean, both with warm soapy water and the top shelf of the dishwasher.
- Encourage the toddler to drink more
- easy to clean valve
- Soft and gentle spout
- Easy to assemble
- BPA free safe for toddlers
- Have leaking problem sometimes
6. Philips AVENT Toddler Cup for Bedtime Milk
This Philips First Avent Mobile Trainer makes it pretty easy and convenient for your child to change from bottles to cups. This mug is ideal for kids older than four months. It is further equipped with a medium flow nozzle and smooth drainage, allowing you to move flexibly and efficiently from one bottle to another. The design purposely encourages the child to gradually get used to the glass while ensuring bottle awareness and the comfort of a small soft nose.
The trainer handles allow tiny hands to easily hold the cup for several minutes and encourages consumption. You would be glad to know that they are removable, so you can add them whenever your child is ready. This My First Transition Cup is completely BPA-free materials and includes a hygienic protective cap to keep bottles and contents clean and healthy for your baby
- Ideal for toddlers and babies
- Removable trainer handles
- Dishwasher safe
- BPA free plastic
- Soft silicone spout
- cannot easily replace the nipples of the bottles
7. Munchkin Toddler Sippy Cups for Milk
We have another excellent milk cup on our list for your child to make you believe that miracles do happen. Your child can drink on edge naturally at 360 degrees without worrying about spills. The lid closes automatically after drinking, which is ideal for a baby anywhere.
Let’s face it; babies are a pretty big fan of dirt, especially the first time you surf your Sippy’s forehead. We also admit that your child likes to move in every direction, and having this cup will enable them to hold this in any direction. Regardless of which way your little one chooses to tilt their cup and cute head, this straw moves along with them, ensuring that they can get liquid no matter which way they prefer to go. And lastly, with the flip-top lid and Click Lock, it also has leakproof functionality.
- Super cute sippy cup
- Removable ergonomic handles
- Recommended for dental health
- Soft silicone spout
- Perfect sippy cup for travel
- BPA free cup
- This cup has a six part which is too much
8. Toddler and Baby Bottle with Silicone Handle
Our next Brown’s Milestones bottle is ideal and convenient for transferring your baby from the bottle to his first glass. This bottle of Dr. Brown Sippy Spout has a 100% silicone grip and soft silicone drain for easy handling and easy swallowing. Moreover, the standard pipette button and silicone bottle handles are pretty suitable for this 4 oz cup of kids.
Furthermore, the Sippy’s wide drain and silicone glass handles are available in 5 oz glass options so that you choose up to your requirement. It is dishwasher and sterilizer friendly, and the BPA-free feature is like the cherry on top. You have to keep in mind that it is intended for children over six months.
- The perfect cup for the toddler bedtime milk
- Easy to fill with a wide opening
- Easy to hold handles
- Free from phthalates materials
- Easy to clean
- Leakproof sippy cup
- It is more significant than others, so maybe make this too heavy
- only suitable for babies over six months
9. NUK Learner Cup for Toddler milk
Our next pick NUK Learner cup, makes it easier for your baby to move from the bottle to the drinking cup. This student cup consists of a soft, moisture-resistant spray that is pretty gentle on those small teeth and gums and has a vent that helps to reduce air intake. This marvelous mug also has comfortable and removable handles that your growing kid will admire and love. NUK students’ cups are also BPA-free and safe for the dishwasher, making this safe and easy cleaning and strongly recommended for children over six years.
Moreover, the NUK learner is available in seven different colors, and you can easily pick the one that suits you the best. It is popular in the market with hugely positive reviews and is considered a fantastic cup for toddler bedtime milk.
- Anti-slip handle easy to grip
- Super cute balloon prints
- Flexible soft spout
- Perfect for little one gums
- Dishwasher safe and BPA free
- The slots are tiny
- suitable for kids only above six years
10. MAM Starter Cup for Toddler Bedtime Milk
Lastly, we have our final pick designed as the last and final step for drinking from a regular and standard cup. MAM fun drinking cups for toddlers include a hard and rigid tap with a sealed valve. The detachable faucet on these tiny baby cups offers a fantastic flow option to meet the individual requirement of your baby’s drink. The ergonomic shape and non-slip surface allow these small handles to create this cup by themselves.
These MAM Sippy anti-theft cups for small children deliver a clean tank and protection against dust and dirt. MAM training cups can also be changed using the outlet tips having free-flow through our great valve concept. All MAM bottles and glasses are again BPA and BPS-free and are made of 100% safe baby materials, so no stress.
- Spill free with an extra soft spout
- specially designed to fit toddlers little hands
- Include a dust cap to make this spill-proof
- Non-slip handles
- Easy to clean
- The entire cup made from hard plastic
- the nipples are short in size
Related: Best smoothie cup for toddlers
Buying Guide For parents
Here we will focus on the important factors that you should know before buying any sippy cup so that you don’t have to invest again and again on the same thing.
- Leak-free: The sippy cup that you are planning to get for your child should not leak at all and if they leak then there is no use of these cups. As one of the major benefits of a sippy cup is that they help to prevent spills as your child newly learns to drink from a cup. Some models are more leak-proof than others so, you have to select the best.
- Ease of cleaning: Harmful things like Straws or Sprouts are deadly carrier for gunk to shape up and germs to grow and flourish, which means regular cleaning is incredibly important. So, you better look for the feeding cups that come completely apart and can be sterilized or washed in the dishwasher to avoid any possibility of mold.
- Free of harmful chemicals: We understand that it might take a few tries to get to the cup that works best for your little one. Some children do better with straws, while at the same time others benefit from a spout. Also look for cups with handles or easy grippy material that is easy for little hands to pick up and are safe as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
1: Does my child need a sippy cup?
Yes. The phase of transition from bottle to cup is indeed a milestone in your child’s life. The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends fully transitioning from bottles to cups by the time your child is 24 months old. Doing so can help prevent and avoid tooth decay and other dental issues.
2: Why are Sippy cups a good option?
Sippy cups are indeed an ideal option for bridging the gap between a bottle and an open cup since they prevent spilling while also giving your toddler more independence.
3: How and When to introduce the sippy cup to your child?
You may try a sippy cup with your child as early as four months old, but it is not necessary to begin the switch this early.
Here are some valuable tips to help you introduce a cup to your child
- For younger babies, offer them a cup with some plain water amid regular mealtimes.
- For kids of 1 year or older, switch the midday bottle with a cup of your choice.
- After your child really gets the hang of it, you may start substituting the morning or evening milk bottle with a cup.