Has your child already started to learn how to use the bathroom for the potty or help him in the kitchen? In addition to counters, sinks, and toilet seats less than usual, you need help getting there. We have checked out the best Step stool for a toddler to help them for potty training and kitchen.
It is an undervalued topic, which I did not think of until my friends say how practical Step stool is for a toddler in potty training and the kitchen. Potty training child loves them and helps him. But they also need freedom in the toilet seat for the proper potty training.
With the suitable step stool, you will get the sturdy design ready for 150 lbs. and up. Also, they come with nonslip feet and a rubber pad on the surface to make these safe for toddlers. Keeping these feathers in mind, we have researched and picked some of the best step tools for a toddler, perfect for bathroom (potty training) and kitchen.
- 10 Best Step Stool for Toddler Potty Training
- 1. Bumbo Step Stool for Toddler
- 2. Mommy’s Helper Contoured Cushie Step Up
- 3. OXO Tot Step Stool For Toddler Potty Training
- 4. Potty Training Seat for Toddler
- 5. Potty Training Stool for Bathroom
- 6. Disney Minnie Mouse Step Stool for Toddler Potty Training
- 7. Foldable Step Stool for Potty Training
- 8. Step Stool For Toddler and Kids Potty Training
- 9. BABYBJORN Step Stool – White
- 10. Step Stool for Toddlers and Babies
- Buying Guide for Best Toddler Step Tools
- Frequently Asked Questions
10 Best Step Stool for Toddler Potty Training
1. Bumbo Step Stool for Toddler
- Helps toddlers reach the sink
- Sturdy, lightweight and portable
- Slip-resistant surface on base and step
- Great for use for potty training
We introduce a new bamboo step stool for your little one. It is a nonslip step suitable for young children. The bottom of the bamboo stool is securely fixed with rubber feet to prevent it from floating in a standing position.
This small step contains excellent features that encourage children to use the product. Encourage your child to be free while washing the bathroom and hands. But most of them are toilet training for young children.
The height is too high for children to reach height enough to go to the bathroom or go to the bathroom. This is an advantageous and essential issue.
[i2pc pros_icon=”icon icon-check-4″ cons_icon=”icon icon-ban-3″ show_title=”false” title=”Pros & Cons” show_button=”false” pros_title=”Pros” cons_title=”Cons” ][i2pros]Does not slip
It is fixed, so entirely secure
Perfect height[/i2pros][i2cons]No disclaimer[/i2cons][/i2pc]
2. Mommy’s Helper Contoured Cushie Step Up
- Tip: Potty Seat can be placed on top of the existing toilet seat OR the toilet rim depending on height and opening of toilet in order to provide maximum stability.Easy assembly no tools required
- Fits toilets ranging in height from 16” to 18.5” from floor to toilet bowl seat.Folds for easy storage
- Extra wide non slip floor pads.Seat measures 13.5” from front to back and 11.75” from side to side.
- Non slip handles.Opening measures 7” from front to back and 5.65” from side to side.
- Fits standard and most elongated toilet seats
Depending on the height and the opening of the bathroom, this chair can be easily placed above the toilet seat or the edge of the toilet to ensure maximum stability. Easy to assemble without any tools. Thanks to their anti-slip handle. The opening is 7 inches from front to back and 5.65 inches from side to side.
Suitable for bathrooms from 16 to 18.5 “height from floor to chair, Sturdy design also suitable for standard and upper toilet seat. Nonslip floors. The seat measures 13.5 inches from front to back and 11.75 inches from side to side.
[i2pc pros_icon=”icon icon-check-4″ cons_icon=”icon icon-ban-3″ show_title=”false” title=”Pros & Cons” show_button=”false” pros_title=”Pros” cons_title=”Cons” ][i2pros]Easy to clean
It can easily be placed anywhere
Perfect for nonslip floors[/i2pros][i2cons]Sometimes it is unstable[/i2cons][/i2pc]
3. OXO Tot Step Stool For Toddler Potty Training
- Gives little ones a 7-inch boost to reach things like the big kids
- The textured surface helps prevents tiny feet from slipping
- A non-slip base keeps the Stool firmly in place
- Soft handles make it simple to carry the Stool from room to room
- Holds up to 200 pounds
This easy-to-clean pan pad helps everyone to cook quickly. The seamless design is comfortable and leaves no residue in the small pajamas, and the high back supports the chest and helps to correctly position the pot.
The nonslip base allows the pot to be used and the flat surface and side handle to clean the inside. The back is comfortable to wear. They are highly recommended for toddler potty training.
Sturdy design and ready to hold more than 200 lbs weight. Thanks to its versatile feathers makes this perfect for bathroom, kitchen, and room. It is lightweight and easy to grip for carrying. Popular in the market with 90 percent-plus positive reviews.
[i2pc pros_icon=”icon icon-check-4″ cons_icon=”icon icon-ban-3″ show_title=”false” title=”Pros & Cons” show_button=”false” pros_title=”Pros” cons_title=”Cons” ][i2pros]Quite easy to clean
Contains nonslip base
Have sturdy design
Light in weight[/i2pros][i2cons]Little expensive[/i2cons][/i2pc]
4. Potty Training Seat for Toddler
- FITS MOST TOLIET SHAPES AND SIZE: SKYROKU kids potty training seat fits all standard size and elongated toilet seats(like V/U/O shape.NOT for square ). Foldable design make the potty training ladder moves easily, you can put toilet training seat aside when you don't need it.
- SPECIL DESIGN: This upgraded toilet seat contains many advantages:(1) design for adjustable ladder for different height; (2) design for protecting the spine; (3) design to avoid splashing urine; (4) design of soft and removable cushion for comfortable and clean use; (5) foldable design; (6) rotating design for adjusting different toilet.
- SUPER STURDY: Made of PP material, can hold 75kg(165lb) mostly, sturdy enough when your toddler climbs up/down. Also environmental friendly.
- TRAINING TODDLER:This toilet trainer ladder is both suitable for boys and girls with pee catcher design and it is very cute one with pink and blue color , which makes her or him super interested in potty time.
- SAFE AND DURABLE: This potty seat is safe to use with our anti-slip design for the pads and ladder. It will prevent the seat from shifting, which means your kids can climb up and down to use the toilet independently without worry.
Safe and reliable : 2 adjustable handles and four nonslip belts help the child to sit in the potty during a safe workout. The handle is safer; the double nonslip design boosts the child’s confidence and eliminates the fear of falling in the bathroom.
Material not containing bisphenol A – This training seat with pot does not contain harmful substances, thickness, high quality and environmental protection, integrated PP material, very elastic sponge, protects the baby’s skin, soft and comfortable.
It’s easy to install – just adjust the two handles, install them on the toilet seat, and then fix them with a nut.
[i2pc pros_icon=”icon icon-check-4″ cons_icon=”icon icon-ban-3″ show_title=”false” title=”Pros & Cons” show_button=”false” pros_title=”Pros” cons_title=”Cons” ][i2pros]Very safe and reliable
Has nonslip design
High-Quality materials[/i2pros][i2cons]Difficult to assemble[/i2cons][/i2pc]
5. Potty Training Stool for Bathroom
- kids step stool
- Great stool for all your kid's needs, use it for Potty training, brushing his or her teeth or washing his or her hands
- Anti slip marks on the bottom and top of the stool will prevent the stool from slipping and your kid from falling
- Sleek and nice design.
- Extremely portable, Lightweight yet very Durable.
My actual potty is the perfect solution for educational needs in the bathroom for the little ones. Exercise is perfect when it comes to training in the bathroom (believe it, we were there), so what is the best way to make these toilets realistic as an adult version?
Every child is different, but when it is time to start your child on a trivial training trip, you can be sure that it will be much easier and faster with these portable toilets next to you!
This step stool is made from durable and high-quality plastic from dangerous chemicals. There corner feathers rubber grips to maintain traction on the tile floor. Its lightweight and dual design make this ready for all ages toddler.
[i2pc pros_icon=”icon icon-check-4″ cons_icon=”icon icon-ban-3″ show_title=”false” title=”Pros & Cons” show_button=”false” pros_title=”Pros” cons_title=”Cons” ][i2pros]Easy to train with
It is made up of high quality[/i2pros][i2cons]Sturdy but short[/i2cons][/i2pc]
6. Disney Minnie Mouse Step Stool for Toddler Potty Training
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Constructed of thick, sturdy plastic that can hold up to 200 lbs, unlike other thin material step stools that crack easily.
- CONTOURED SHAPE: Nests perfectly to your toilet during potty training
- NON-SLIP SURFACE AND FEET: Stiff gripping rubber on both the top and bottom, allow your child to stay planted on top while the stool stays firmly on the ground.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND NO HASSLE: Weighing only 1 lbs, this 1-Step Stool is a fantastic lightweight solution allowing easy transport for adults & little hands alike!
- FUN CHARACTERS: Step right up with Minnie Mouse and her Happy Helpers
Give kids the support they need with the Disney Minnie Mouse step and the Glow Purple staircase. The upper structure provides static and nonslip support for small objects. The top button activates the light. Nonslip feet in rubber, plastic, heat prevent the stool from sliding on the floor.
The success of potty will increase with usability when they reach the potty, sink, or another task during the daily bathroom routine. The non-sliding chairs have batteries to use as soon as they come outside the box. The wavy edges make it easy to assemble the Disney Minnie Mouse staircase and staircase, purple.
[i2pc pros_icon=”icon icon-check-4″ cons_icon=”icon icon-ban-3″ show_title=”false” title=”Pros & Cons” show_button=”false” pros_title=”Pros” cons_title=”Cons” ][i2pros]Provide static and nonslip support
Easy to handle
Easy to assemble[/i2pros][i2cons]Size is small for some babies[/i2cons][/i2pc]
7. Foldable Step Stool for Potty Training
- HIGHLY DURABLE - This highly durable foldable stool is made for kids and can hold up to 300 pounds.
- SPACE EFFICIENT - The stool is designed in a way to conserve space after it is folded up. All you have to do is to pull the handle and push from the sides in order to fold it up
- EASY TO CARRY - The stool is really easy to carry around using the handle which is also highly durable
- RIGHT ELEVATION - This stool gives your child the extra height whenever required
- ANTI-SKID FOOT PAD - For safety reasons, we have installed rubber polka dots on the surface of the stools so that it prevents one from slipping while standing on top of the stool
Safe and sturdy: Foldable Step Stool for potty training on leather is safe to use with a slip-resistant design. This makes it easy for your child to move from nappy to the bathroom. This prevents you from sliding to the bottom of the seat due to the pressure on all parts, and your children can use the toilet independently without worrying. Also, gardening is produced from toxic, odorless PP material that is safe for children.
Unique design: The modified toilet seat has many advantages. Design with modified leather for different heights. They are designed to protect the spine and designed to prevent urination. Design with soft, removable pads for comfortable and clean use, Group design. Rotary design to adjust the different toilets.
[i2pc pros_icon=”icon icon-check-4″ cons_icon=”icon icon-ban-3″ show_title=”false” title=”Pros & Cons” show_button=”false” pros_title=”Pros” cons_title=”Cons” ][i2pros]Safe and secure
Designed with modified leather[/i2pros][i2cons]Not as durable as promised[/i2cons][/i2pc]
8. Step Stool For Toddler and Kids Potty Training
- 𝐒𝐔𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐃𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐒: Dreambaby Step Stool with sure-grip top helps toddlers take those first steps towards independence by enabling them to reach areas that are still just a bit too high.
- 𝐀𝐋𝐋-𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐋: Perfect for nearly any location and floor surface; Dreambaby Step Stool is contoured to fit around toilet bases but is also perfect to help reach the sink and many other places.
- 𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 & 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐘: Designed with durable and lightweight plastic which holds up to 175 lbs and measures 12" wide, 7" deep, and 5" tall.
- 𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐏 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓: With the 117 rubber dots covering the top and the non-slip base around the bottom; it's perfect for nearly any location and floor surface.
- 𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍: Quick and easy to clean; simply wipe it down with a warm wash cloth.
Unique handle around holding nonslip material on the handle surface. Try to make this chair safer for small children. Permanent and light visit: Children grow faster than their parent’s support but with a two-level chair. They can be adjusted to slightly different ages and heights.
Measured and measured 10.2 ” x 12.6 ” long and 14.1 ” wide, it is easy to move and weighs up to 300 pounds. Easy to use, fast and customizable. Preparing ceramic and toothbrushes can be difficult when they are small, and the balance is not fully developed.
Your child’s sink, bathroom, chairs, kitchen, or children are ideal for your room. It is easy to use. It is very light so you can bring your baby alone.
[i2pc pros_icon=”icon icon-check-4″ cons_icon=”icon icon-ban-3″ show_title=”false” title=”Pros & Cons” show_button=”false” pros_title=”Pros” cons_title=”Cons” ][i2pros]Completely nonslip
Ideal for your room
Easy to clean
Very light in weight[/i2pros][i2cons]Not so decent[/i2cons][/i2pc]
9. BABYBJORN Step Stool – White
- Non-slip; The rubber mat on top keeps the child safely standing, even with wet feet
- The rubber strip keeps the step securely on the floor
- Easy to keep clean; The step is easily rinsed off under running water
BabyBjorn Safe Step offers comfort and safety for children and parents, thanks to two nonslip surfaces. There are robust and secure rubber feet on the stool’s bottom, making sure that the stool is not smooth on the floor while someone is standing here.
The top of the stool has a non-soft rubber surface that provides traction to keep children safe and secure. Made of durable and recyclable plastic and without PVC and BPA, this hard step stops long-term use.
This firm step stool includes versatile feathers, perfect for the toilet seat, sink, and kitchen—nine different colors to choose from.
[i2pc pros_icon=”icon icon-check-4″ cons_icon=”icon icon-ban-3″ show_title=”false” title=”Pros & Cons” show_button=”false” pros_title=”Pros” cons_title=”Cons” ][i2pros]Keeps your child safe and secure
Is long term investment
Perfect for toilet seats
Easy to maintain[/i2pros][i2cons]Little expensive[/i2cons][/i2pc]
10. Step Stool for Toddlers and Babies
- HELPS YOUR CHILD LEARN AND GROW: Keep your growing littles ones perfectly prepare for the future with this step stool! Great for potty training, the dual height design helps any child reach sinks and countertops to brush their teeth and wash their hands.
- OPTIMAL SAFETY DESIGN: Constructed to provide the utmost care and support for anyone that needs a boost – slip-resistant rubber feet prevent skidding across the floor and the soft rubber on the steps provide good comfort and traction to prevent trips and falls.
- LIGHTWEIGHT CONSTRUCTION: Transport your stool to wherever you need with absolute ease using the built-in handle grips that allow you to comfortably move your stool around. Its incredible lightweight design makes easy to pick up and stack if needed to.
- SIMPLISTIC AND STYLISH LOOK: Don’t worry about ruining the look in your bathroom or kitchen! Our stools come in a lovely blue color and are the perfect size to fit anywhere (5.5” bottom step height, 10.5” top step height, 12.7” wide, 14” long).
- STURDY, SAFE & ECO-FRIENDLY: Safe for your family, the steps are BPA free, PVC free and made with non-toxic plastic. We also use only environmentally sound materials. Durable makeup provides longevity and stain resistance for easy cleaning!
Safe/durable: the iLove two-stage stool uses thick nonslip rubber feet to control the floor; unlike other seats that use soft plastic foot inserts (see Image Comparison), our soft gray rubber surface provides added safety, comfort and reliable basis for your child. This is a set of 2 chairs.
Ideal for the development of children. Our double design allows children to gain independence – from learning to the pot, washing hands and brushing toothpaste to the sink and cabinets for sitting at home and in the kitchen. The chair legs provide the best results on clean, dry, oil-free floors.
[i2pc pros_icon=”icon icon-check-4″ cons_icon=”icon icon-ban-3″ show_title=”false” title=”Pros & Cons” show_button=”false” pros_title=”Pros” cons_title=”Cons” ][i2pros]Safe
Provides safety[/i2pros][i2cons]The top platform was a little bigger[/i2cons][/i2pc]
Buying Guide for Best Toddler Step Tools
Step tools are essential to have in your home for toddlers as soon as they try to become self-sufficient while going to the bathroom or kitchen. In either case, the step will give a helping hand for your toddler to reach out to heights. But before shopping blindly, you have to go for the one made from durable material and safety features. Here we help you decide the best step tool for your toddler so you may not regret your decision later.
The features you should observe while buying the step tool are:
Safety is one of the crucial features to look for while purchasing a step tool for your toddler, as we know how restless and on edge the toddlers could be! Luckily, most step tools appear with the ever-best safety features.
We should keenly observe the tool’s surface as this is where your toddler first keeps their feet. The safe and non-skid surface will protect your toddler from slide down. It should be craggy enough to prevent your kid from a life-threatening condition.
The toddlers jiggle a lot when their feet are in contact with something skiddy. The stool’s feet should be uneven so that your kid is safe from crashing to the floor. The rough feet of the chair will prevent it from coasting when the baby ascends it.
Height of the stool
It would be best to be mindful of the height of the stool you are going to purchase; this most often depends on how high your toddler tries to reach. There are one-step as well as multi-step tools available in the market.
In my view, one step stool is adequate for toddlers to use in the bathroom. However, if they are interested in kitchen activities like making a sandwich, you may need to bring home a two-steps stool to reach extra heights.
Some stools could be acclimatized according to your toddlers’ height. This means you don’t have to purchase separately for your different-aged kids. Make your investment in such products that are adjustable for a variety of sizes and ages.
The weight of the stool can also be a factor to look upon. Please choose an item that is light enough so that your toddler can quickly move it around when needed.
Other angles by which you can decide a stool as best are:
- Smooth edges
- Quality material etc
All in all, make your investment in the right place in terms of money and worth.
Frequently Asked Questions
What age is appropriate for toddlers to use step tools?
The kids can use step tools as soon as they reach the age of 10-12 months. They are not prohibited early; they can use step stools if they are steady with their feet. Learning how to ascend is essential at this stage.
How tall should a step stool be?
It depends on the purpose for which your toddler uses it. If you are only concern with the potty training of your baby, then adopt the one which is just above 5 inches. However, it does not seem that tall but is suitable for toilet training.
How to properly use a step stool?
Although introducing a step tool is vital for your toddler toilet training; however, it could be life-harming if not used properly. So, follow some instructions and guidance while allowing your toddler to use a step stool.
- Never place a step stool on the slippery or icy surface.
- Do not place a step stool on top of another object that may slip away from each other.
- For additional heights, use a multi-step stool.
- Use a lightweight step stool so that your kid can quickly move and place it.